If you are in a city that is hosting The Dream Mile, please take a few minutes to register as a walker/runner/corporate team.
Find out if we have an event in your area Here
Make a Pledge
If you are unable to participate on the day of the race, you can still contribute by making a pledge. All pledges are tax deductible in the US.
Become a Fundraiser
Become a spokesperson for The Dream Mile. Set your personal fundraising goal and reach out to your family, friends and co-workers to achieve your target. Vibha will provide you with your personal Fundraising Web Page that will help you track your progress.
Become a Sponsor
You can sponsor The Dream Mile in your city or nationally across cities that are hosting the race this year. Contact us today if you wish to become a local or national sponsor.
Irrespective of the how you wish to contribute, rest assured that your efforts will go a long way in providing much needed education, health care, shelter and renewed hope to a child. Take a few minutes to review the statistics below.
- Quality education for a child - $120*
- Rehabilitation of a severely mentally handicapped child - $50*
- Non-Formal Education for a child - $40*
- Immunization for a child - $35*
- Educational materials for a child - $30*
- Study/play materials for a child in a balwadi - $5*
* Statistics above are annual amounts based on data from representative Vibha projects
As you can see, it doesn't take a whole lot to support a child's education, put a roof above their heads, ensure they are protected against preventable diseases or care for the physically and mentally disabled child.
Please join us in our efforts in making a child's dream come true.