Registration Fees Click Here to Register Now
- Regular Individual (ends Oct 19th) - $18 (includes T-shirt)
- Event-day - Individual $20 (includes T-shirt)
Group of 3 or More:
- Regular (ends Oct 19th) - $15 (includes T-shirt)
- Event-day $18 (includes T-shirt)
( Event day registration starts at 8:30AM and will close 15 minutes prior to the race start. Pre-registered entrants will not be guaranteed t-shirts after that time. Event day registrants will receive t-shirts as long as they last.)
Children below 12:
- Goody Bag
- Medal for Top 3 runners - All Age categories
- Post Race Carb loading - Brunch (Indian cuisine)
- Course Water and Aid Stations
- Pre Race Warm-up session
- Face painting for Kids
Register for yourself, for your family and friends, or better still, register a team! Most things are more fun when you do it with your friends, family and colleagues. Talk to people about the Vibha Run/Walk and get them together to form a team.
If you cannot make it to the event, but want to pledge your support, you can do this at through the Pledge Drive. Please make sure to choose LA Action Center. All paid registrants will receive a free Vibha T-shirt on the day of the event. Unfortunately, we cannot mail out T-shirts for registrants.
REGISTER FOR VIBHA WALK/RUN AS A TEAM!
What is a Corporate Team?
For The Dream Mile 2013, a Corporate team is a group of employees (5 or more) from a company, participating in the event as representatives of their company. Beyond the basic definition, different companies have policies regarding their participation in community events.
- some may sponsor registration fees of all employees participating in the event. some go a step further and sponsor family and friends of employees.
- some choose to match any pledges/donations raised by members of the corporate team.
- some help by actively spreading the word around through emails, fliers and posters.
- some give T-shirts to members of the corporate team or provide refreshments and goodies to be distributed at the event.
Call your corporate community department or HR for more details as to how the company contributes for an event.
How can you help in forming a Corporate team?
- Get in touch with the corporate community department or HR in your company.
- Talk to them about the The Dream Mile 2013, give a copy of the flier.
- Ask them how the company can help to form a corporate team and ways they can endorse and support the team.
- The most important thing is to gather participants to form a team from your company.
- Please send an email to email@example.com for more information.
- Spread the word about the The Dream Mile 2013 at your workplace!
- Insert along with paychecks, a memo announcing support of your company or organization.
- Deliver inter-office mail along with a cover memo.
- Feature your Vibha Walk/Run team in a newsletter, bulletin, website or other publications.
- Make announcement of your team's involvement through e-mail.
- Investigate and make use of your company's matching gift programs.
- Encourage healthy competition amongst departments in your company -- be creative and have fun!
- Host a Children's Awareness Day and have a Vibha Team sign-up table.
- Plan a picnic or other group activity for your team after the The Dream Mile 2011.
What is an NPO/university team?
For The Dream Mile 2013, an NPO/University team is a group of people (5 or more) from an NPO or University, participating in the event as representatives of their organization.